Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Mindful Days


Hello again from me - I know - it's been a while, a LONG while.  
Sorry - I have been procrastinating again - ugghhh!! Why I do that, I don't know. 
But instead of beating myself up about it (which I seem to do a lot) I am going to post a thought or two that have been rolling around in my head the last few days as I contemplated my life, my mistakes, my accomplishments, my intentions and my mentors.  I came across this Verse and thought it went very well with my thoughts:


Psalm 90:12
Teach us to number our days, that we may present to You a heart of wisdom.

My  hopeful interpretation:
Teach us to number our days, to be mindful of each day, making the very best of each day – learning and doing what is right, and turning away from that which is wrong;
Concentrating on the gratitude’s we do have and not what we don’t have;
Loving those in our lives completely, giving all of ourselves, drawing our joy from these relationships;
Being happy with who we are, who God created us to be, and not trying to be or emulate someone else or what/who the world says we should be, especially for monetary gain or social position;
Being in service to our fellow man, being willing and eager to step out and lend a helping hand when needed;
NEVER bullying or willfully harming another, physically or emotionally in any way, no matter the pressure or reason to do so;
May we choose our role models carefully – from those who exemplify qualities of great character;
Walking our own conscientious path and standing up for what we believe;
Overall, rejecting folly - rather gaining wisdom, which is the highest and most attractive quality and worthy to be revered!

Lord, teach me to number my days so that I may collect Your wisdom and be pleasing in Your sight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
May each of you enjoy learning to number your days and gain lots and lots of beautiful wisdom!!!!!
Peace
Until next time - hopefully tomorrow!
Blessings and much Love <3
Mindy


No comments:

Post a Comment